TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to our health tips website. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the Site, including all features, functions, content, and services offered by the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Use of the Site You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To post or transmit any material that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, harassing, harmful, obscene, offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
- To infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- To transmit viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other malicious code.
- To interfere with or disrupt the Site or its servers or networks.
- Medical Disclaimer The Site provides general health tips and information for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
- User Content You are solely responsible for any content you post or submit to the Site (“User Content”). You warrant that you own or have the necessary rights to use and authorize the use of any User Content you post or submit to the Site. By posting or submitting User Content to the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Site and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
- Intellectual Property The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall we or our affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, special, or incidental damages, including without limitation, lost profits, loss of data, or business interruption, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or the content, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or any other legal theory.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of US, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- Changes to the Terms We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our Site,